Usually, we all face problems with our keyboards.
You might consider the Windows 301 Keyboard Error a threat to your computer. You must devise a superb plan to deal with the Windows 301 error as soon as you face it.
It is necessary to look into the Windows Keyboard Error 301 problem.
As your PC frequently finds challenging problems like a program freeze or a blue screen, the system may crash while you work.
How To Fix 301 Keyboard Error (Step By Step)
First, you must verify that your keyboard is properly connected to the computer system.
Check the USB port on the keyboard is plugged in. Many times, if the keyboard is plugged into a USB port improperly or is not connected to the computer, you will experience a keyboard error.
However, the keyboard won’t work or be identified in the system in such a scenario.
The computer boots up, so press the “F8” key several times. You will then be directed to a menu where the ”Reboot” option appears.
Choose the “Reboot” option from the menu.
As soon as you reboot your computer system, your computer will begin resolving any problems that could be the reasons for your keyboard malfunctioning.
There must be an issue with the keyboard hardware. At that time, getting a new keyboard and mouse is the best option.
- On the computer, select “Start.”
- From the context menu of “My Computer,” select “Properties.”
- Under the “Hardware” tab, select the “Device Manager” button.
- Right-click “Keyboards” in the “Device Manager” list.
- After selecting “Properties,” choose “Driver.”
- To enable the keyboard if it is listed as” Disabled,” click the “Enable” button.
- Click” Roll Back Driver” to restore your keyboard driver to its previous state if that doesn’t work.
Errors on the keyboard should be fixed by rolling back the driver.
Restart your computer.
Other Possible options
- Unplug the old keyboard and try with a different keyboard.
- Try to clean your keyboard, reconnect it to your system, and check whether it is working in order.
This leads us to the conclusion that a 301 Keyboard error can be extremely damaging to your computer system.
You must act immediately and fix the 301 Keyboard Error as soon as possible to safeguard your data security and important information.
It is best to consult with and seek professional assistance if you can still not resolve your issue.